Let the wind blow away your fear

Friday, October 26, 2007

Feels like a washer machine

So today was a pretty good day. It was late start at schol, so it didn't start till 9:30. I planned to go to breakfast with my girlyfriend:). But I ran a little late, so we ended up not going, instead we sat in the school parking lot and did nothing till the bell of "Come inside kids!! Let us bore you to death of stuff you will never use in real life!!!" rang. classes were normal ones. So some kids today asked if I smoked pot and where to get some, wow, well I told them that I didn't and gave them the cold shoulder. Yes me, Thanks alot D.A.R.E.!!!! after school i went to the D.I. and found some halloween stuff. then after that i went to Iggy's to eat, very good i had the Aloha burger. Then we went to a wedding reception, for whom i have never met anyone. When i got home i think my body decided it didn't like the burger( now my stomach feels like it is tumbling in a washer machine), because i found myself in the, well anyway, i am going to hang out with my friends now so...

No comments: